The Drakensberg region offers a variety of accommodation types to tourists. These include b&bs, self catering, hotels, lodges and pristine camping opportunities, all within close proximity or within the Okhahlamba Drakensberg World Heritage site.
Please click the type of accommodation to continue:
- Bed & Breakfast – smaller establishments where breakfast is included in the tariff.
- Backpacker and Budget Accommodation – Hotels and accommodations which are cheaper and suitable for travellers who do not want to spend much money on their accommodation
- Bushcamp Accommodation – A campsite located in the bush
- Camping and Caravan Sites – A place used for camping
- Diverse – Venues in the Diverse accommodation category are not easily categorised with other venues, and offer many different types of accommodation. Full details are available from the venue owner.
- Hotels and Resorts – An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travellers and tourists.
- Lodges and Guest Houses – Guesthouse – A private house offering accommodations to paying guests.
- Self Catering – An accommodation where meals are not provided for you
We also offer visitors to the website the opportunity to explore the accommodation types by region. Please select the regions page to continue.
- Bed & Breakfast
- Backpacker and Budget Accommodation
- Bushcamp Accommodation
- Camping and Caravan Sites
- Hotels and Resorts
- Lodges and Guest Houses
- Self Catering
- Canopy Tour
- Helicopter Flips
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Quad Biking
- Tour Guides
- Wedding Venue
- White Water Rafting
- Zip Line